SOLD OUT: Summer Art Camp: Music Together®
Time & Location
About the Event
Babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and big kids all love Music Together®! This playful music class for kids supports every child, no matter their learning style or stage of development. Each class includes lots of music activities especially created for young children, led by a trained teacher who inspires everyone to join in the fun. This camp will meet each day, August 17-20, from 10:00 - 10:45am.
In addition to your 4-day camp, Music Together tuition includes:
- A professionally recorded CD of the current Music Together song collection
- A beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
- A quarterly e-newsletter
- An access code to download, stream and play with the music on our Hello Everybody app.
- Access to the Family Music Zone®, where you can find videos, musical crafts and more!
- New families receive a booklet, Music and Your Child, a guide for parents and caregivers of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners
About the Instructor:
Erin Peyer, ACWL-Nuveen Director, is a registered Music Together teacher. She also holds a bachelors of arts in piano and a masters in Piano Pedagogy. Before moving to Michigan and starting a career in the nonprofit world, Erin ran a 30+ student private piano studio in Oshkosh, WI.
Grownups need to make sure their child is not sharing an instrument with another child outside of their family group. All instruments will be sanitized prior to class and will only be used once in each class!
The ACWL-Nuveen is able to offer Music Together classes at an incredibly affordable price thanks to a grant from the White Lake Lothmann Family Fund of the Community Foundation for Muskegon County. Without the support of the Lothmann Family Fund, this 4-day camp would cost $75/family. Thank you to the Lothmann's for their dedication to early childhood education!
If you would also like to support youth music and art education, please visit https://muskegonfoundation.org/give/give-now/, scroll down to 'Specific Fund(s)' and search for 'White Lake Lothmann Family' or 'Arts Council of White Lake-Nuveen Center'
Music Together art & logo design copyright ©1992–2021 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. Arts Council of White Lake-Nuveen Center is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more Music Together locations: www.musictogether.com
- Sold OutNon-member$10$100$0
- Sold OutACWL-Nuveen Member$9$90$0